May 20, 2014
- 250 ml of unsweetened almond milk (or other milk of your choice)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (or 3 tablespoons sugar)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 4 ice cubes
Blend all ingredients for one minute or until smooth. For thicker consistency blend up to 2 minutes.
Adjust amount of agave to your preference.
1 serving. By Paul DiPrizito
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …