June 23, 2014
Grain-Free Chia Buckwheat Pizza
This thin crust chia buckwheat pizza is perfect for those who love pizza and want a healthy, nutritious twist to the usual carb-heavy style.
1. Combine chia seeds, water, buckwheat flour, oregano and salt mix well until the mixture starts to thicken up.
2. Add chopped pine nuts and pumpkin seed.
3. Spread out the crust mixture on a piece of parchment paper and form the dough in a round shape. Flatten to about 1cm for a firm thin crust.
4. Bake at 175°C (350°F) for 30-40 minutes until firm.
5. Remove from oven and add toppings of your choice and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
6. Grate goat’s cheese on top and sprinkle with fresh arugula before serving.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …